Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Crack the Code! & Other Stuff

Hey if you are good with numbers and figuring out puzzles and codes and such, you might want to go check out my fellow author friend Ally Carter's blog. If you crack the code and figure out what the name of her next book is called (She's the author of the super fab "I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You") you can win all these really cool prizes.

Check it out here. And if you figure it out I want to know! (Though Ally might have to kill you if you tell. hehe)

Just downloaded the new My Chemical Romance from iTunes. Very happy right now.

In just 13 days I'll be passing the Girls that Growl manuscript into my editor. Been working like crazy to get it done on time. But I'm really excited with how it's coming out. Wait til you see all poor Rayne goes through this time around.

Speaking of Rayne, Rumor has it I'm getting a copy of the final finished version of Stake That! this week in the mail. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. It's a bit like having a baby. Well, at least I think so, having never had a baby myself. :P

Lastly, I just heard that they FINALLY released Season 3 of THE OC on DVD. I've been waiting a million years for them to do that. Gotta run out and buy that ASAP! Figures they put it out now, when I've finally addicted myself to a new show (Veronica Mars)

:)
MARI

No comments: