Thursday, November 13, 2008

GAMER GIRL OUT TODAY!!

Woot!!

The wait is over! Gamer Girl hits store shelves today. Yay, so exciting!

Now I need your help in spreading the word. You guys did such a great job with the Blood Coven books, I know you'll be great at this. Here are some things you can do:

* Tell your local librarian (and your school librarian, too!) that they should order the book. (This way people can read it for free!)

* Check your local bookstore. If they don't have it in stock, tell them they should order it.

* Tell your friends about it. Or buy a copy for them as a holiday gift!

* Write about the book in your blog or MySpace or Facebook.

* Post a picture of the book cover on your MySpace/Facebook.

* Do a book report on it for school. (I'm available for interviews if you need to ask specific questions for your report.)

Then, be sure to let me know what you did! Those who go above and beyond will get prizes. So be creative!

Mari




:)
MARI

2 comments:

Madison said...

Hey, Mari! I've never heard of any of your books before [:-(] but GAMER GIRL looks like it might be very interesting. I am an aspiring author trying to get a literary agent, but I know through my research how difficult it can be to promote a book. If you want to do a Q and A about your book to post on my blog: http://madisonlovestowrite.blogspot.com I am open to it. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send a Q and A for you to fill out and be posted on my blog. Hey, it's free advirtising! Anyway, look forward to hearing from you!

Madison

Paradox said...

When I was looking for Gamer Girl for the first sighting contest (didn't find it :( ) at my favorite local indy book store I recommended it.

The book sounds really good because I also like to draw manga, am sort of shy, and love computers.