Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Book 5

I've been waiting on breaking this news, because I have NO DETAILS yet and I know you guys will have a ton of questions, but I've decided I can't wait any longer. :) Yes, there WILL be a Book 5, published in the United States. Working title is "Night School" but it may change. As for release date, all I've been told is "early 2011." My guess would be January - exactly one year after Bad Blood's release.

So yay!!! No one will have to learn German! :)

The book is told from Rayne's point of view and the majority of it takes place at a secret slayer boarding school, deep in the Swiss Alps. Rayne and Sunny are hiding out from the (well, you know, if you read Bad Blood!) but find that they may be in even MORE danger from what's going on at the school.

And that's all I'm saying for now! Hopefully sometime over the next couple months I can post an excerpt.

MARI

4 comments:

Empress Awesome said...

Wow, awesome! Congrats! I like five book series better than four anyway.

Ezra said...

YES!! cant wite

Meredith said...

I know I'm a little late with this, but congratulations!!! I can't wait to read book 5! It sounds so cool! Here's hoping January gets here fast :)

jessica winters said...

I wish that you would tell us more. I just love the series. Vampires are basicly my life.

Number one fan,
Jessica W.