Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Musings

Hi all,

Hope you had a great weekend! I spent mine with my little zombie! (If you could see the way she walks, you'd totally understand the t-shirt! I totally need to dress her up as a zombie and take video! BRAAINS!!)



#

This week I'm gearing up for my mini Texas book tour. (Which I talked about in a previous post.) First up is this Sunday at The Book Spot at 3pm in Round Rock, TX. Then I head to Houston on Monday. Should be fun -- hope some of you can make it out.

#

In addition, I'm hard at work on my new series. I really can't wait until it's officially announced so I can talk about it more! But I'll give you a hint...


Adorable, no? BTW to give credit where credit is due, this little guy was photographed/created by Jan Oliehoek and posted on the Wild for Wildlife and Nature Facebook page. I just love him sooo much! And their Facebook page posts really cute pictures of animals, so I highly suggest you throw them a "like". Just for this dragon awesomeness alone it's worth it!! 


#
For those of you who haven't gotten a copy of Blood Forever yet, I'm giving one away over at Literary Escapism blog today as part of their "School's In" series. Rayne talks about having to go back to school in Book #8. Which, let's just say, she is NOT so happy about! Go check it out and WIN! 

#

For those of you writers out there, I highly recommend you go check out the film The Words. I saw it this weekend and it was really interesting--especially coming from a writer's point of view. I don't want to give anything away, but a great film with a great cast and a great message for writers. Oh and having Bradley Cooper in it doesn't hurt!! :)


#

That's all for now! Have a great MONDAY!!!

Mari


No comments: