Friday, September 07, 2012

Random Updates

Hey all, 

Trying to be a better blogger and also keep people informed of where I'll be and what I'm up to! (Well, besides having tea with a 15 month old...) 



For those of you in Texas I have a few upcoming appearances. Here's how they break down: 

September 16th - Austin, TX - The Book Spot - 3pm
Chat and signing with: Tera Lynn Childs and Sophie Jordan 

September 17th - Houston, TX - Katy Budget Books 6-8pm
Chat and signing with: Tera Lynn Childs and Sophie Jordan 

September  22nd - Dallas, TX - Lewisville Barnes and Noble - 2-4pm 
Chat and signing with Tracy Deebs and Tera Lynn Childs 

At each event I will be signing copies of BLOOD FOREVER. If you can't make an actual event, but still want a signed copy, you can go to my store at The Book Spot and place an order online. And yes, I can personalize the book to you - even if you get it mail ordered. AND they *will* ship internationally! 

**

In other news, though The Blood Coven has officially had it's happily ever after, Blood Coven memberships can still be obtained by signing up at my website: www.bloodcovenvampires.com. I'm actually getting in brand new bookmarks with all the books in the series listed. About time! :) If you sign up, you'll also get a welcome letter, a membership card, and a limited edition Blood Coven magnet. And please don't forget to join the Blood Coven on Facebook. I'm always having giveaways and sneak peeks and other fun stuff there. 

** 

So what's up next? Well, I'll be re-releasing a former Dorchester novel, originally called Moongazer, updated  for digital release, at the beginning of October. It's now called Alternity. Isn't the cover cool? It just fits the book SO WELL! 



And Tomorrow Land and Skater Boy will be available as print books within the next month or so as well. I'll keep you posted when they're available. In the meantime, they can be purchased digitally for $3.99. 


And for those of you who like chick lit novels, I hope you'll check out LOVE AT 11. It's available digitally for $3.99 and is a book after my own heart...as I once was a TV producer just like the main character. Just a small warning - it's not a YA and has some adult language/content. :) 



** 

And lastly, if you're not sick of me yet, check me out over at Tynga's Reviews. I do a special "When I'm Not Writing" blog for them. 

That's all for now! More soon!! 
MARI


No comments: