Thursday, May 23, 2013

BEA - Where you can find me!



Next week I am headed off to one of my favorite events of the year - the Book Expo of America, otherwise known as BEA. BEA is this fabulous treasure trove of publishing folks all gathered into the Javits Center in New York City. There are signings and parties and panels and awesomeness galore.

Since a number of folks have asked me for my schedule while I'm there, I figured it was time to put it in writing.

Wednesday - May 29th

Teen Author Carnival 
Where: Jefferson Market Library (425 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave))
When: 6:30pm
What: A gathering of awesome authors doing panel discussions! I will be participating in two panels: "World Play" at 6:45 and "She's No Pushover" at 7:35.

Thursday - May 30th 

Month 9 Books signing 
Where: Javits Center - Booth 2346 (Part of the Independent Book Publisher's Association)
When: 3pm
What: Jackie Morse Kessler and I will be revealing the cover of the Very Superstitious Charity Anthology and also doing a signing and giveaway.
* Note * If you have other books of mine (brought from home or whatever) this would be a good opportunity to come by and have them signed.

Friday - June 1st 

Scorched signing
Where: Javits Center - Booth 829 (Sourcebooks both)
When: 3pm
What: Signing of ARCs of Scorched while supplies last
*Note* Come early! I can't stress that enough! We have a limited amount of ARCs and I know they're going to be in hot demand. I will be very sad if I have to turn you away ARCless.

Saturday - June 2nd 

Shindig video chat 
Where: Virtual event - on the inter webs!
When: 11:30 - 12pm
What: Me and two other Sourcebooks authors (Laurie Boyle Crompton, Blaze (Or Love in the Time of Supervillains) and Jess Verdi, My Life After Now) will be participating in a live video chat. So if you can't come to BEA in person, you can see me online! 
---

If none of these events work for you - never fear! I will be hanging out at the Javits for much of the week and I will be checking Twitter and Facebook. If you want to meet up or say hi or get a book signed, just tweet or message me and I'm sure we can make it happen!

Cannot wait to go! 
MARI

No comments: